Kakehashi Africa (KA) is looking for individuals with strong leadership and organizational skills to join the management team as a Country Manager / Assistant Country Manager .
Kakehashi Africa is now registered as an official organization in Africa and Japan and is currently in a massive growth stage. Those joining the Kakehashi Africa management team will be an important pillar in creating the strongest and most effective African Japanese business network. Kakehashi Africa is looking to hire Country Managers which will represent each of the 54 African countries. Country Managers will coordinate and support the Kakehashi Africa, strengthening and running all the country branches in his/her chapter.
With Kakehashi Africa you will be able to
- Meet and interact with the smartest minds in Africa
- Participate effectively in networking Japan with Africa
- Create strong network with leading Japanese companies
- Meet and interact with Japanese investors and venture capitalists
- Interact with the leading startups in Africa
- Serve as chief ambassador of KA in the relevant country.
- Mapping key investment and trade institutions on KA platform
- Building a network with innovators and startups in each respective country
- Maintain active communication among KA Representatives and other interested agencies at country level Promoting KA during cultural events organized at Japanese embassies
- Act as a Regional focal point for Members by responding to inquiries, welcoming new members, including ABE Initiative graduate Returnees or those settled in Japan and general liaising
- Create a database of promising startups and SMEs within the country
- Invite startups or SMEs to join the ZEN VENTURES platform
- Be able to dedicate 5 hours per week to fill role requirements
- Resident of the relevant country
- Have a great personality, strong business ethics, team player, leader and innovator.
- Strong communication skills, including cross-cultural communication.
- Abilities to craft short and long-term strategies and ensure high quality execution.
- Proactive and creative individual who is an ABE Initiative beneficiary.
- Have good relations with members of the public and private sectors, business communities and entrepreneurial networks.
Fill out the following form to apply