Applications can now be received for the position of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), also known as the President, of Kakehashi Africa. Please apply by filling in this form: https://forms.gle/q3gTPABUjb7CRijq6.
The application deadline is Saturday, May 11, at 23:59 CAT / Sunday, May 12, at 06:59 JST.
As explained in the Governance PDF shared before, the CEO will be appointed by the Board of Directors (for which we are currently having elections) upon reviewing all the submitted applications.
Requirements to be the CEO:
- You must be a formally registered member of Kakehashi Africa.
- You may not be a member of the Electoral Commission.
Responsibilities of the CEO include:
- The CEO is the head of the Executive Management, the vision leader and chief champion of Kakehashi Africa.
- Appoints the COO and CFO and approves the appointments of all other Executive Management members.
- Obtains approval for the vision, plan and budget of the Executive Management from the Board of Directors.
- Supervises the general management of Kakehashi Africa.
- Reports every 3 months on progress to the Board of Directors.
If you have any questions about the position of CEO, please submit your inquiry on our contact page. If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, please email the Electoral Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.